The Portal Infrastructure Working Group is responsible for the development of the census discovery portal preliminary design and proof of concept, and for compiling infrastructure recommendations relevant to the project (e.g. regarding requirements for a future production discovery portal, considerations around census data access and preservation in the long term). The working group reports to the CCDDP Steering Committee.
- Leanne Trimble, University of Toronto
- Zack Taylor, Western University
- Graeme Campbell, Queen’s University
- Amber Leahey, Scholars Portal
- Sandra Sawchuk, Mount Saint Vincent University